We are seeking interns (unpaid) in the following areas:
• Marketing/Public Relations
• Mass Communication
• Video filming
• Social Media
Traits we are seeking:
• Able to work independently
• Particular to detail, especially typographical errors
• Excellent customer service skills including manners, first impressions, smiling, telephone courtesy, etc.
• Reliability – arrives early on time to work, does not call off work, etc.
• Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, no matter what your area of interest. For example, will be putting together the agency newsletter and electronic newsletter, attending agency marketing events, running errands and making deliveries, putting together marketing materials for events and health fairs, attending networking events and health fairs, entering data and items into CRM software, and the website, posting on social media channels, filing and more.
We feel a St. John’s Community Care internship could possibly open many doors for your future if you give it everything you’ve got. It is a wonderful learning opportunity. St. John’s Community Care serves aging and disabled people. www.stjohnscc.org
If you are interested in applying for an internship, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. You will be contacted for an interview.